Science: Sources Of Electrical Energy – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $6.95
Upper primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Science worksheets designed for children in Year 5 and Year 6. This mini ebook investigates alternative sources of electrical energy. Students will consider: solar energy; tidal energy; geothermal energy, wind power; hydropower and biomass as sustainable means of generating electricity. Use this resource in the classroom as a whole class activity, complete in pairs or small groups, or give to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: STEM: Year 6
Author: Fiona Grant
The worksheets and activities include:
What Is Biomass?
Biomass To Electricity
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Science and download a mini ebook.