Science: Forensic Science – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Upper primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Science worksheets designed for children in Year 5 and Year 6. This mini ebook provides a fascinating insight into the world of forensic science. Students will explore how a team of forensic scientists examine: hair; footprints; fingerprints; lip prints and teeth marks to help solve crimes. Use this resource in the classroom as a whole class activity, complete in pairs or small groups, or give to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian Curriculum.
Taken from: Forensic Science
by Fiona Rayns
The worksheets and activities include:
Meet The Team
Read My Lips
What Big Teeth You Have!
Watch Your Step
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Science and download a mini ebook.