Science: Push And Pull Forces – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $4.95
Middle primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Science worksheets designed for children in Year 3 and Year 4. Students will explore gravity, resistance and Newton’s first and second laws of motion. They will make things move using push and pull forces. Use this resource in the classroom as a whole class activity, complete in pairs or small groups, or give to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: STEM: Years 2-3
Author: Miranda Mason
The worksheets and activities include:
First Law Of Motion
Second Law Of Motion
Potential And Kinetic Energy
Build A Working Catapult
Gravity And Air Resistance
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Science and download a mini ebook.