Science: Living And Non-Living Things – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $4.95
Junior primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Science worksheets designed for Foundation – Year 2. This mini ebook is a great resource to introduce or revise the characteristics of living and non-living things. Students will group and label the features of living things and observe them in an outdoor environment. This Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: STEM: Year 1
Author: Miranda Mason
The worksheets and activities include:
Living Or Non-Living?
Grouping Living Things
Labelling Living Things
School Yard Walk
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Science and download a mini ebook.