Science: Push And Pull – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $2.95
Junior primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Science worksheets designed for Foundation – Year 2. Students will consider how gravity impacts how objects fall. They will also decide whether various objects move via push or pull forces. The worksheets in this mini ebook link to the strand of physical science. This Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Junior Scientists (Book 2)
Author: Yolanda Cool
The worksheets and activities include:
The Pull Of Gravity
Push Of The Wind
Making Objects Move
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Science and download a mini ebook.