Science: Earthquakes – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $6.95
Upper primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Science worksheets designed for children in Year 5 and Year 6. Students will learn what triggers earthquakes; how earthquakes are measured and how tsunamis can be caused by earthquakes in this mini resource. Use this resource in the classroom as a whole class activity, complete in pairs or small groups, or give to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian Curriculum.
Taken from: Natural Disasters
by Miranda Mason
The worksheets and activities include:
The Four Layers Of The Earth
Make A Model Of The Earth
The Most Damaging Earthquakes
Earthquakes Create Tsunamis
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Science and download a mini ebook.