English: Studying Non-Fiction Texts – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Upper primary teachers will be ready to teach with these English worksheets designed for Year 5 – Year 6 primary school levels. Students will analyse the structure and language features of a news report and opinion piece. This mini ebook could be used as a springboard for students to create their own non-fiction texts. Studying Non-Fiction Texts For Upper Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher’s resource can be used in the classroom with the whole class, in pairs or with small groups, as early finisher work or as homework.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Teaching Critical Reading
Author: Leonie Westenberg
The worksheets and activities include:
A News Report
Objective And Subjective Language
Who Is Bias?
What’s Your Opinion?
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect for teaching 1-3 lessons
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach English and download a mini ebook.