English: Elizabeth Kenny – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $2.95
Upper primary teachers will be ready to teach with these English worksheets designed for Year 5 – Year 6 primary school levels. A great resource to learn about an extraordinary Australian. Elizabeth was an army nurse in 1916, she championed new ways to treat polio which led to modern physiotherapy methods. Elizabeth Kenny For Upper Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Reading With Purpose: Famous Faces From History
Author: Margaret Etherton
The worksheets and activities include:
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach English and download a mini ebook.