English: Procedures – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Junior primary teachers will be ready for the classroom with these English worksheets for Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 primary school levels. Procedures For Junior Primary is printable and ready to download. A fabulous introduction to procedures. Students will complete activities to two provided procedures and follow the structure to create their own.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Easy Text Types (Book 6)
Author: Margaret Warner
The worksheets and activities include:
Procedure 1: How to Grow Seeds
How to Grow Seeds 1-3
Procedure 2: How to Make a Banana Sandwich
How to Make a Banana Sandwich 1-3
Write Your Own Procedure
Check Your Own Procedure
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach English and download a mini ebook.