English: Comparing Two Texts – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $6.95
MIddle primary teachers will be ready to compare texts with these English worksheets for Year 3 and Year 4 primary school levels.
Students will read two texts, Egyptian Cinderella and Scottish Cinderella, which tell a similar story and draw comparisons between them, focusing on: setting, character, theme and plot. Comparing Two Texts For Middle Primary is printable and ready to download.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: The English Series – English: Year 3
Author: Lindsay Marsh
The worksheets and activities include:
Same Tale – Different Settings 1-2
Similar Themes 1-3
Drawing Comparisons 1-2
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect for teaching 1-3 lessons
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach English and download a mini ebook.