(Hard Copy Price: $42.95 – including postage; Ebook price: $19.95)
Online Classroom: Australian Geography Series – Year 4 is a package that includes:
- Interactive Online Resource
The online resource can be viewed on smart/whiteboards, tablets and laptops. This interactive resource includes videos, audio, clickable buttons, graphics and more. It is specifically targeted at engaging Year 4 students and bringing classroom lessons to life.
- Teachers’ Guide
The teachers’ guide includes step-by-step instructions to using the online resource. All you will need to know about using the online resource is provided in this guide.
- BLM Activity Sheets
Photocopiable BLM activity sheets which link to the online content are included in this package. Originally created for our popular BLM ‘Australian Geography Series Book 4: The Environment Sustains Life’, these activity pages have been modified for this package. Students can complete the activities after viewing the online content. All of the activity sheets have been carefully created to meet the requirements of the Australian Curriculum.
Online Classroom brings Year 4 Geography to life. The curriculum-linked topics include:
- Section 1: The Importance Of The Environment To Animals And People
In this section learn about why it is important to care for and manage different types of Australian environments.
- Section 2: Indigenous Australians
In this section learn about the relationship that the traditional owners of the land have with Australia and their sustainable methods of living.
- Section 3: Sustainable Management Of Waste And Natural Resources
In this section learn about ways to manage resources and waste sustainably.
- Section 4: Continents Of South America And Africa
In this section learn about two important continents in our world.
Online Classroom can be used to:
• plan and present your lessons
• generate lively class discussions
• set up group work
• foster independent learning on individual devices
• set online homework and digital research tasks