History: The Wool And Sheep Industry – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $6.95
Upper primary teachers will be ready to teach with these History worksheets designed for Year 5 – Year 6 primary school levels. The wool and sheep industry boosted Australia’s economy during early settlement. Students will explore this important part of history and examine life in the woolshed as a shearer. The Wool And Sheep Industry For Upper Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Taken from: Australian History Series Book 5: The Australian Colonies
Author: Lisa Craig
The worksheets and activities include:
Development of the Sheep Industry 1-2
The Economy and the Sheep Industry 1-2
The Shearers’ Strike 1-3
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach History and download a mini ebook.