History: Family Structures – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $6.95
Junior primary teachers will be ready to teach with these History worksheets designed for Year 1 – Year 2 primary school levels. Each student will learn about their personal history by constructing a family tree. Students will recognise that every family is structured differently. Family Structures For Junior Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Taken from: Australian History Series Book 1: Family Life
Author: Lindsay Marsh & Chenelle Davies
The worksheets and activities include:
Different Family Structures
Family Structure Tree 1-2
My Family Tree
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach History and download a mini ebook.