Health: Being Kind And Respectful – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Junior primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Health worksheets designed for Foundation – Year 2. Including others, listening, paying compliments, sharing and taking turns are some of the behaviours highlighted in this mini ebook as examples of being kind and respectful. A great resource to model good behaviours. Being Kind And Respectful for Junior Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Health For Foundation Level by Lindsay Marsh and Health For Years 1-2 by Miranda Mason
The worksheets and activities include:
Being A Respectful Group Member
Being Fair and Respectful
Appreciate And Respect
Fair And Respectful Behaviours
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Health and download a mini ebook.