Health: Food Choices – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Middle primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Health worksheets designed for Years 3-4. Where foods come from; the Australian guide to healthy eating; nutritional information and portions are just some of the topics covered in this mini ebook to educate your students about the benefits of choosing what they eat carefully. Food Choices for Middle Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Health For Years 3-4 (Part 1)
Author: Lisa Craig
The worksheets and activities include:
The Food We Eat
The Australian Guide To Healthy Eating
The Great Cheeseburger Debate
A Square Meal
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Health and download a mini ebook.