Geography: Natural, Managed And Constructed Features – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $4.95
Junior primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Geography worksheets designed for Year 1 – Year 2 primary school levels. Seven beautifully illustrated activity sheets which help young minds understand the difference between the different features in their environment. Natural, Managed And Constructed Features For Junior Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Geography For Australian Students Year 1
Author: Lindsay Marsh
The worksheets and activities include:
Managed Features 1-2
Constructed Features 1-3
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Geography and download a mini ebook.