Science: Habitats – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $6.95
Junior primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Science worksheets designed for Foundation – Year 2. This mini ebook is a great way to introduce the concept of habitats to young students. They will also consider how habitats can be destroyed and endanger animals. The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Junior Scientists (Book 1)
Author: Yolanda Cool
The worksheets and activities include:
Land And Water
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Science and download a mini ebook.