Health: Staying Safe – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Junior primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Health worksheets designed for Foundation – Year 2. The activity sheets will help students in the early years differentiate between safe and unsafe people, places and situations. This mini ebook presents real life scenarios to the children to help them make safe decisions. Staying Safe for Junior Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Health For Foundation Level by Lindsay Marsh and Health For Years 1-2 by Miranda Mason
The worksheets and activities include:
Being Safe at School
Staying Safe Outside
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Health and download a mini ebook.