Health: Staying Safe And Asking For Help – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Upper primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Health worksheets designed for Years 5-6. Being sun smart; first aid; calling for help and staying safe online are some of the topics covered in this mini ebook. Staying Safe And Asking For Help for Upper Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Health For Years 5-6 (Part 2)
Author: Miranda Cooke
The worksheets and activities include:
Dialling For Help
People Who Can Help Me
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Health and download a mini ebook.