Health: Feeling Safe And Unsafe – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Middle primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Health worksheets designed for Years 3-4. This resource explores scenarios that may make students feel safe or unsafe. Strategies which help students when they feel unsafe are presented and explored. Safe use of medicines, drugs and other substances are included. Feeling Safe And Unsafe for Middle Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Health For Years 3-4 (Part 1)
Author: Lisa Craig
The worksheets and activities include:
Feeling Safe And Unsafe
Feeling Unsafe Or Uncomfortable
Be Assertive To Stay Safe
Safety In The Playground
Using Medicine Safely
Medicines And Drugs
Storing Substances Safely
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Health and download a mini ebook.